As promised, the movie gods have released the trailer for Spider-Man: Homecoming. We’d normally write a bunch of words here about the trailer or the movie. Like “Spider-Man Homecoming stars Tom Holland, Zendaya, Michael Keaton, Robert Downey Jr., and Marisa Tomei as sexy Aunt May,” or “Spider-Man Homecoming was directed by Jon Watts and is produced jointly by Marvel and Sony.” But you don’t care about any of that. Let’s be honest. You’re not reading this. You scrolled down immediately and hit play, as well you should. We could say just about anything here, no matter how shocking, and you probably wouldn’t even notice because you’re too busy watching the trailer already. X-Men Forever was our favorite comic of the last two decades. Justice League looks like it could possibly be a decent movie. We only have at most twelve good jokes, and we just cycle through and repackage them for every article. See? We could say anything at all, no matter how shocking, ridiculous, or ultimately true.
Spider-Man Homecoming hits theaters July 7, 2017. It can’t come soon enough.
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018