We have the schedule for the Deadline relaunch magazine, Missed Deadline for later this year. Reviving the magazine that launched Jamie Hewlett and Tank Girl – and eventually saw the formation of Gorillaz. That gave us Hugo Tate, Wired World, End Of The Century Club and many more.
What will they do this time?
- The magazine will soft launch in September 2017 with previews going out to interested parties.
- Ad execs and readers in June 2017 at ‘Ice Brighton Comics Con, run by Shane Chebsey.
- Not only launching print, but also online, we are by our own admission ‘a magazine for those who just can’t be arsed in the morning!’
- Full of the Strips no one else was stupid enough to risk incurring legal proceedings by publishing and some frankly scandalous (if not liable-us) gossip from the Slanda Panda we are Missed Deadline.
- It’s addictive reading for the bored freelancer who needs to vent some steam.
Deadline, originally created by the late Brett Ewins and the late Steve Dillon, became one of the greatest examples of comic book outreach the UK has ever seen.
- Will Spider-Punk Die When He is 27? (Edge of Spider-Geddon and Extermination Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- Oh and It’s Marvel’s 80th Anniversary in 2019 as Well – the Decades Collections - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Celebrate Batman’s 80th Birthday With Detective Comics #1000 – But it All Begins in September - August 15, 2018
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers - August 15, 2018
- A Further Tribute to Steve Ditko in Today’s Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #308 - August 15, 2018