DC Comics freelancers got a surprise box this week, with a DC Comics big blue blanket buried within. The recipients have been expressing their appreciation.
Just got this in the mail from DC. Now when I pretend to be superman in my house, I have a legit blanket to make a cape from. pic.twitter.com/ow8QVx4Ldh
— Christopher Sebela (@xtop) March 27, 2017
Cat and wife are currently fighting over the new @DCComics blanket. Already this thing has brought me much joy. Thanks, DC!
— Mitch Gerads (@MitchGerads) March 22, 2017
The nifty DC gift blanket arrived just as I have to leave to pick up Katie, who's not feeling well, from school… pic.twitter.com/Yi0DtkDvXf
— Kurt Busiek Resists (@KurtBusiek) March 27, 2017
That’s a very comfortable kitty.
UPDATE: The comparison has been made…
- Marvel Cancels All Of Star Wars: Shadow Of Vader by Chuck Wendig - November 15, 2018
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018
- Second Printings For Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, Daredevil, Venom, Spider-Geddon, Wolverine, Fantastic Four - November 15, 2018