DC Comics freelancers got a surprise box this week, with a DC Comics big blue blanket buried within. The recipients have been expressing their appreciation.
Just got this in the mail from DC. Now when I pretend to be superman in my house, I have a legit blanket to make a cape from. pic.twitter.com/ow8QVx4Ldh
— Christopher Sebela (@xtop) March 27, 2017
Cat and wife are currently fighting over the new @DCComics blanket. Already this thing has brought me much joy. Thanks, DC!
— Mitch Gerads (@MitchGerads) March 22, 2017
The nifty DC gift blanket arrived just as I have to leave to pick up Katie, who's not feeling well, from school… pic.twitter.com/Yi0DtkDvXf
— Kurt Busiek Resists (@KurtBusiek) March 27, 2017
That’s a very comfortable kitty.
UPDATE: The comparison has been made…
- Can You Ghostwrite a Light-Hearted Book About Plane Hijacking and Being a Refugee? - August 20, 2018
- Blackbird by Sam Humphries and Jen Bartel Ties Returnability to The Wicked + The Divine - August 20, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics November 2018 Solicitations - August 20, 2018
- Gerry Duggan Writes to Retailers About Dead Rabbit and Analog - August 20, 2018
- Malorie Blackman, Joy Wilkinson, Pete McTighe, Vinay Patel, and Ed Hime to Write for Jodie Whittaker’s Doctor Who Season 13 - August 20, 2018