AMC will keep things going with Chris Hardwick after The Walking Dead wraps up, the Talking Dead will switch to Talking Saul on April 10th and June 12th. April 10th is the season premiere and guests that night are series creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould and cast members Jonathan Banks and Rhea Seehorn. June 12th will be the season finale and the guest have yet to be announced.
Better Call Saul is the spin-off / prequel series to the award winning Breaking Bad and features the early days of Saul when he was Jimmy McGill (Bob Odenkirk) on the path to becoming Saul Goodman, the most notorious criminal lawyer in Albuquerque. Along with Odenkirk, Banks and Seehorn, the series also stars Michael McKean and Giancarlo Esposito.
This isn’t the weekly Talking with Chris Hardwick show that was announced previously. That will debut on April 9th.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018