Tonight, BBC 1 shows a new ten minute sequel to the Love Actually movie for Comic Relief’s charity telethon, Red Nose Day, called Red Nose Day Actually with Hugh Grant, Liam Nielson, Colin Firth, Kiera Knightley, Bill Nighy, Andrew Lincoln, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Martine McCutcheon, Rowan Atkinson and more. They will also be joined by Kate Moss and Alfie Deyes.
Created by Love Actually writer/director Richard Curtis, who has been involved with Red Nose Day and Comic Relief from the beginning.
Here’s a teaser trailer for the NBC airing in May. But expect the full version to be available online later today.
Olivia Olson filmed her behind-the-scenes take…
There are plenty of other teasers for tonight… the show promises Jonathan Ross, Sally Phillips, Miranda Hart, Rob Beckett, Romesh Ranganathan, Vic Reeves, Bob Mortimer, Matt Berry, Catherine Tate, Sir Lenny Henry, Emeli Sande, Warwick Davis, Rag’n’Bone Man and French & Saunders, new stand-up routines from Graham Norton and Russell Brand, a hot tub sketch involving Greg Davies, David Walliams pranking Jeremy Kyle, a preview of the new Car Share with Peter Kaye, Johnny Vegas and Joe Lycett, Ed Sheeran in a new episode of the comedy People Just Do Nothing, a James Corden/Take That Carpool Kareoke (Red Nose Day is where Corden first piloted the idea with George Michael), a Smack the Pony reunion with Fiona Allen, Doon Mackichan and Sally Phillips,
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode Launches Tomorrow - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018
- Archie Comics Collects Varsity Edition in February 2019 Solicitations - November 20, 2018
- Marvel Comics’ Full Solicits for February 2019 - November 20, 2018