Today marks the launch of the Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition which is a remaster of the original 2011 game updated to include 4k graphics.
In preparation for the game’s launch, People Can Fly and Gearbox Publishing put out a chaotic launch trailer that should tell you everything you need to know about this game.
If you liked the original but want to play it on your console that isn’t quite backwards compatible, or if you just love updated graphics, this remastered edition is for you. If you never played the original Bulletstorm, well, it’s exactly what you’d expect from a game named Bulletstorm. The only thing that should shock you is that Bulletstorm is not a bullethell game, but an action FPS.
The Full Clip Edition includes the following:
- The Total Package – All previously-released content, including the Gun Sonata and Blood Symphony add-on packs, now on modern platforms.
- New Overkill Campaign Mode – Upon completing the main campaign, blast through this New Game+ mode with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots.
- New Echo Maps – Players can showcase their skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode.
- Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at 60 FPS across all platforms.
- The Art of Destruction – Pull off masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos.
- Visceral Audio – Orchestrate a crescendo of chaos with newly remastered audio effects.
- Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring full voice over and brand-new lines from Jon St. John, the original voice of Duke.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition launches on April 7th launch on Windows for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The launch trailer is below.