The Pro, the graphic novel created by Garth Ennis, Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner about a single-mother sex worker who wakes up one morning with superpowers and catches to attention of the Justice League-esque League of Honor, has been picked up by Paramount Pictures for a potential movie, being produced by Erwin Stoff and written by Zoe McCarthy.
The Pro played with many of the absurd trappings of superhero fiction, not to mention sexual attitudes. Clearly a contender for another R-rated superhero film.
The Pro is in it’s eighth printing from Image Comics, if that’s any hint at how good it is. Worth checking out to say the least.
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017