After the recent months of turmoil regarding Warner Bros. solo Batman film, including producer, director, writer, and star Ben Affleck tapping out of all of his involvement beyond as an actor, it seems that the next chapter in the Batman universe may be taking shape. In this case that would be the adding yet another name: producer Dylan Clark is rumored to join the team alongside director Matt Reeves. The two have worked together successfully on expanding existing IP, such as with Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes and War For The Planet Of The Apes. Currently Clark is working on a few projects over at Universal such as Scarface, Space Race, and the stuck-in-development hell reboot of Battlestar Galactica.
Clark declined to comment on the rumor, but if he and Reeves are going to keep working together in the near term it’s clear it would be by way of joining the Batman crew. The movie is still in it’s early stages, but this Batfan is eager for more Batflick.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018