It’s dangerous, all this Power Rangers PR bouncing around the place, ahead of the release of the new movie.
It means that when I’m doing a political cartoon for Guido Fawkes on a Sunday evening, it continues that bouncing between the confines of my skull.
And, after reading the revelations regarding a meeting of the political pressure group and activists of Momentum in Richmond, there’s only one way to go.
Apologies, Saban, Boom! and… everyone.
Oh, and if you think that Bleeding Cool commentators can be a bit much – and some people ask me how I cope – go swing by Guido. Puts everything in context.
- It’s Still Tough Being Captain Marvel, Post-Civil War II - June 20, 2018
- IDW Solicits for September 2018 Begin with Star Trek Vs Transformers - June 20, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics September 2018 Solicits – Stranger Things, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Olivia Twist, Call of Duty Zombies 2, War Bears, Gamma and Joe Golem - June 20, 2018
- Preview: Teen Titans #23 Goes Full-Out Akira - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman Gets Her Own Killing Joke Moment in Batman #49 (Major SPOILERS) - June 20, 2018