It’s dangerous, all this Power Rangers PR bouncing around the place, ahead of the release of the new movie.
It means that when I’m doing a political cartoon for Guido Fawkes on a Sunday evening, it continues that bouncing between the confines of my skull.
And, after reading the revelations regarding a meeting of the political pressure group and activists of Momentum in Richmond, there’s only one way to go.
Apologies, Saban, Boom! and… everyone.
Oh, and if you think that Bleeding Cool commentators can be a bit much – and some people ask me how I cope – go swing by Guido. Puts everything in context.
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018