It’s dangerous, all this Power Rangers PR bouncing around the place, ahead of the release of the new movie.
It means that when I’m doing a political cartoon for Guido Fawkes on a Sunday evening, it continues that bouncing between the confines of my skull.
And, after reading the revelations regarding a meeting of the political pressure group and activists of Momentum in Richmond, there’s only one way to go.
Apologies, Saban, Boom! and… everyone.
Oh, and if you think that Bleeding Cool commentators can be a bit much – and some people ask me how I cope – go swing by Guido. Puts everything in context.
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018