This is so much of a spoiler that it is not being published on the front page of Bleeding Cool. It is not being tweeted out or posted to Facebook. In fact, the only possible way you could have found it is by searching for it – or from a link by someone who searched for it.
Because, yes, this is a big spoiler for this week’s The Unworthy Thor #5, leaked to Bleeding Cool by persons unknown, that teases for the future…
The Unworthy Thor meets his final issue this week from Jason Aaron, Pascal Alixe, Aaron Kim Jacinto and Olivier Coipel.
• The hammer of the Ultimate Thor is finally within reach of Asgard’s fallen son.
• Is redemption finally at hand?
• No matter what happens next, life will never be the same for the Odinson.
We have Jone Foster, the Mighty Thor, we have Odinson the Unworthy Thor… and it seems that we have another one on the way. WWill the Odinson no longer needing the Ultimate Thor’s hammer from a parallel universe for reasons that, well, you’ll have to read the issue in question for…
The All-New Ultimate Thor.
The War Thor.
Oooh, that rhymes.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018