Legendary composer Alan Menken spoke exclusively to Gay Times Magazine here in the UK, and has revealed that he would like to see the character of Ursula in the live-action remake of The Little Mermaid played by someone in drag.
“I’ve wanted Harvey Fierstein to play Ursula. I would kill for that!”
Certainly a very fun idea. After all, Ursula’s original design was drastically changed inspired by infamous drag act Divine. Now, to have the live-action film feature a fabulous drag queen as the villain would be a lot of fun.
Might I make a suggestion? How about RuPaul’s Drag Race star Ginger Minj? She’s totally nail that gig.
- A Shaky Start Leading To An Enjoyable Read – Alters Volume One Review - May 21, 2017
- Wonder Woman Fashion Line Revealed To Tie In With New Movie - May 21, 2017
- DC Bombshells Blasting Back For More - May 19, 2017
- Chip Zdarsky Teaches You How To Draw Spidey…Kinda - May 18, 2017
- The Penny Drops – Secret Empire #2 Reviewed (SPOILERS) - May 17, 2017