We picked up yesterday that executive producer Andrew Kreisberg said that there would not be a speedster big bad for season 4 of the Flash.
Show runners Aaron Helbing and Todd Helbing added to Rotten Tomatoes a bit more.
We haven’t really talked that much about season 4 yet, but I don’t think we’re going to do as much time traveling.
We like playing with the timelines and the different time periods and future and past. For now, I think we’re going to focus on the present.
But there is still plenty of time this season to bop around time and Kreisberg gives us an idea when that will happen next.
[Episode] 18 has Abra Kadabra, who’s also a villain from the future. He knows who Savitar is and it becomes a moral conundrum to Barry and the team to let Abra Kadabra go in order to get Savitar’s identity. It’s one of those great morality plays. Can you be a hero if you do one bad thing for the greater good? Nineteen is called ‘The Once And Future Flash.’ Barry decides that the only way he can find out what he needs to know is in the future.
The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Supergirl Meets The Parents And It Goes About As Expected - March 23, 2017
- Buffy’s Eliza Dushku To Ride The Bull - March 23, 2017
- What CBS Has And Hasn’t Renewed - March 23, 2017
- Ken Lashley Shows Process Art For Superwoman #11 Cover - March 23, 2017
- Infinity Stone History Continues With The Reality Stone - March 23, 2017