Spoiler-ish article if you haven’t seen Marvel’s Iron Fist.
When Danny Rand goes to Bakuto’s office so the sensi can explain how he knows so much about the Iron Fist, he shows Danny black and white footage of another Iron Fist in action. They don’t come out and say who this Iron Fist was, but there is a character in the comic history that it could be, Orson Randall. His origin is similar to Danny’s in that his father crashed their airship into the city of K’un L’un when it suddenly appeared in front of them. Randall was active during World War I before becoming disillusioned with the Iron Fist. Randall was introduced in Immortal Iron Fist #1 by Ed Brubaker, Matt Fraction and David Aja in 2006.
The moment reminded me of the footage of Hank Pym / Ant-Man at work during Vietnam.
Stunt coordinator Johnny Yang posted what may be the best image yet of the previous Iron Fist posing with the rest of the stunt team. No word who was wearing the yellow mask, but it’s pretty obvious that it could work in the series… hopefully Danny gets one soon.
- HBO’s ‘Here and Now’ is One and Done - April 25, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Two New Episode Titles Revealed - April 25, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Season Finale Will Bring Answers to Lingering Questions - April 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: A New Clue for the Season Finale - April 25, 2018
- 14 New Photos from Supergirl Season 3, Episode 17, ‘Trinity’ - April 25, 2018