Casual Bit Games’ Kickstarter campaign for Battle Princess Madelyn, the whimsical Ghouls N’ Ghosts-but-with-a-princess indie project, has been fully funded within just five days of it’s launch. The project has now started moving swiftly through it’s stretch goals, and seems to be picking up momentum as it goes.
Casual Bit Games originally asked for $60,000 CAD for the project, but the campaign has completely outstripped that and is currently working its way toward the $125,000 CAD stretch goal which is a new level from the previously achieved hidden game stage.
“The reception for Battle Princess Madelyn has been phenomenal. Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would fund this fast and it continues to grow!!! Fans have been telling us that our game is the spiritual sucessor to GnG that they’ve been anticipating for all these years,” gushed Creative Director Christopher Obritsch. “We’re not seeing our stretch goals being achieved faster than we can add them. The pledges and support we’re receiving will ensure our team creats and innovates the game as best it can be.”
Campaign backers will be offered – in addition to their backer bonuses – a physical edition of Battle Princess Madelyn published through Limited Run Games, which is great news if you’re the type who prefers to have a physical copy of a game to hold on to.
Battle Princess Madelyn‘s campaign started on March 15th and runs through to April 14th and is set to release on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii U and Switch in early 2018. You can check out the game’s Kickstarter page here, or read up on the project and check out some more screenshots for it here.
- Horror Game “Get Even” Delayed After Manchester Terror Attack - May 27, 2017
- Telltale Games’ Guardians Of The Galaxy Episode 2 Gets A Release Date - May 27, 2017
- LEGO Worlds Now Has A Sandbox Creator Mode - May 27, 2017
- Don’t Get Too Hyped For Kingdom Hearts 3 or The FFVII Remake, They Won’t Be Here For A While - May 27, 2017
- CD Projekt Red Has Given Gwent Closed Beta Testers A Free Copy Of The Witcher 2 - May 27, 2017