TPub, friends of Bleeding Cool, have a new Kickstarter for a proposed 4-issue sci-fi/horror miniseries called Transdimensional, which will later be published as a full graphic novel by TPub, who also published Twisted Dark, Theatrics, Tortured Life and Turncoat.
The story focusses on Deacon Price, an emotionally broken underwater archaeologist who charters an expedition, under false pretences, to a downed Soviet submarine that’s been missing for decades. What he and his crew find there will not only put their lives at risk, but also the lives of everyone they’ve ever known! The story gets progressively darker, more intense and horrifying as it goes along, leading to a gory and harrowing conclusion.
Written by Northern Ireland’s Michael Gordon, (who has had a few short stories published in anthologies’ Out of The Blue: A Collection of Campfire Tales and Tales From Orbit), he is joined by Brazil’s Henrique Pereira, who provides the art and colours courtesy of Jan Wijngaard. This is Gordon’s debut full miniseries.
As always, there are some worthwhile rewards available to for the discerning backers of the project, ranging from a simple PDF copy for two quid, or a signed print copy of the comic for a fiver, to the bigger budget end with the offer of two original art reward levels from cover artist Federico De Luca (a pencil sketch commission or a fully illustrated and coloured commission of whatever the backer wants) for £220.
Read more about the comic and the campaign here.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018