Having followed the rise of British Comic Book Awards’ Nominee Beast Wagon from its first issue, it’s nice to be the first comic book newsite to offer up a preview of their grand finale too, as well as some penciled pages to boot, so you get a good look behind the scenes, so to speak.
This has been a labour of love for writer Owen Michael Johnson and artist John Pearson and I for one am looking forward to issue 5, shipping on April 1st. A comic book I initially described as, “Part Animal Farm, part magic-realism”, this is the big showdown: man vs. anima in the battle for Whipsnarl Zoo.
Meanwhile, why not sit back, relax and read issues 1 and 2 for free right here, right now courtesy of Johnson and Pearson:
And, issue 2:
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018