Having followed the rise of British Comic Book Awards’ Nominee Beast Wagon from its first issue, it’s nice to be the first comic book newsite to offer up a preview of their grand finale too, as well as some penciled pages to boot, so you get a good look behind the scenes, so to speak.
This has been a labour of love for writer Owen Michael Johnson and artist John Pearson and I for one am looking forward to issue 5, shipping on April 1st. A comic book I initially described as, “Part Animal Farm, part magic-realism”, this is the big showdown: man vs. anima in the battle for Whipsnarl Zoo.
Meanwhile, why not sit back, relax and read issues 1 and 2 for free right here, right now courtesy of Johnson and Pearson:
And, issue 2:
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018