Action Comics #976 by Dan Jurgens, Doug Mahnke and Jaime Mendoza, out this week will continue and conclude the Superman Reborn storyline, with the New 52 Superman and New 52 Lois Lane re-emerging from a lost place to challenge Mr Mxyzptlk, who has previously been posing at the Fake Clark Kent. Comics Alliance was given the preview by DC PR.
But as well as explaining what and how the various Supermen were, I understand it will lay the framework for what DC Rebirth is leading to.
It also asks a lot of questions. Possibly more than it answers.
Keep putting the pieces together… try and find the blue bits.
- Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps #21 Review - An Artistic Step Backwards But Predictable Conclusion
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018
- Alex Paknadel and Martin Simmonds Launch Friendo in Vault’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018