Action Comics #976 by Dan Jurgens, Doug Mahnke and Jaime Mendoza, out this week will continue and conclude the Superman Reborn storyline, with the New 52 Superman and New 52 Lois Lane re-emerging from a lost place to challenge Mr Mxyzptlk, who has previously been posing at the Fake Clark Kent. Comics Alliance was given the preview by DC PR.
But as well as explaining what and how the various Supermen were, I understand it will lay the framework for what DC Rebirth is leading to.
It also asks a lot of questions. Possibly more than it answers.
Keep putting the pieces together… try and find the blue bits.
- Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps #21 Review - An Artistic Step Backwards But Predictable Conclusion
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018