This week we kick off a new retrospective that will review King Kong through the years, starting with the fresh reboot called Kong: Skull Island. The podcast talks about where Skull Island fits in with previous giant apes, and why this movie manages to find freshness by going back in time to the Vietnam War.
Listen on YouTube:
Check out the trailer:
Castle of Horror Podcast Links:
Join us over on Facebook to chime in.
The show is hosted here. Get our RSS Feed. Subscribe at iTunes. Listen on Stitcher. Or onYouTube.
The Team: Hosted by Jason Henderson, writer of IDW’s Ben 10 series and creator of the HarperTeen novel series Alex Van Helsing. Featuring Drew Edwards, creator of Halloween Man, Tony Salvaggio of Clockwerx from Humanoids, attorney Julia Guzman of Guzman Immigration of Denver, and Jamie Bahr, lead singer and upright bassist of the rock and roll band Danger*Cakes.
- Castle of Horror: King Kong Faces Bondian Villain “Doctor Who” In King Kong Escapes - April 26, 2017
- Castle of Horror: Kong Hits Big Time, Develops Drinking Problem in King Kong vs. Godzilla - April 21, 2017
- Castle Talk: “Monster Mash” is a Tour Through The Famous Monsters Of Your Mind - April 20, 2017
- Castle of Horror: Peter Jackson’s King Kong is Lovingly Way Overlong - April 14, 2017
- Castle of Horror: It, The Miniseries Was Goofily Terrifying - April 13, 2017