When you have a big parent company like Disney, you can market things in very unique ways. Marvel’s Iron Fist has had a cool promotion going on over with ESPN, pitting UFC’s Connor McGregor against Sportscenter anchor Stan Verrett in a fight. Stan’s binge watched Iron Fist and is so confident in his ability to take the professional ass-kicker, that he can focus his chi into an Iron Fist… or at least he thinks he can. I like crossover like this and they got three videos out of it.
The power of binge watching… and cross promotion.
- Green Arrow Vs Prometheus – Catch Up With A Spring Recap - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews – Doc Savage: Ring of Fire #2 And KISS: The Elder Vol 1 - April 25, 2017
- A Lot Can Change In 8 Years – A Look Inside The Once And Future Flash - April 25, 2017
- May And Daisy Try To Escape The Triskelion - April 25, 2017
- Nano-Swarms And Ex-Boyfriends – Supergirl Returns - April 25, 2017