When you have a big parent company like Disney, you can market things in very unique ways. Marvel’s Iron Fist has had a cool promotion going on over with ESPN, pitting UFC’s Connor McGregor against Sportscenter anchor Stan Verrett in a fight. Stan’s binge watched Iron Fist and is so confident in his ability to take the professional ass-kicker, that he can focus his chi into an Iron Fist… or at least he thinks he can. I like crossover like this and they got three videos out of it.
The power of binge watching… and cross promotion.
- How To Play The Ghostbusters Theme - March 26, 2017
- There’s A Reason The Fight Scenes In Iron Fist Are Getting Panned - March 26, 2017
- Working With Worbla – Tips And Tricks From Cosplay Melee - March 26, 2017
- What If The Marvel Universe Had Social Media? - March 26, 2017
- Into The Woods With Ninjak, His Unlikely Allies And An Enchanted Sword - March 26, 2017