When you have a big parent company like Disney, you can market things in very unique ways. Marvel’s Iron Fist has had a cool promotion going on over with ESPN, pitting UFC’s Connor McGregor against Sportscenter anchor Stan Verrett in a fight. Stan’s binge watched Iron Fist and is so confident in his ability to take the professional ass-kicker, that he can focus his chi into an Iron Fist… or at least he thinks he can. I like crossover like this and they got three videos out of it.
The power of binge watching… and cross promotion.
- Chick-fil-A Is Closed On Sundays; Why Would You Open One In An NFL Stadium? - August 16, 2017
- Paramount Picks Up Blake Lively Spy Thriller ‘The Rhythm Section’ - August 16, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Rik Hoskin Talks Red Rising: Sons of Ares #4 - August 16, 2017
- The Planning For The Arrowverse Crossover Has Begun - August 16, 2017
- Curse Launches ‘D&D Beyond’ A Digital Resource For Dungeons & Dragons - August 16, 2017