When you have a big parent company like Disney, you can market things in very unique ways. Marvel’s Iron Fist has had a cool promotion going on over with ESPN, pitting UFC’s Connor McGregor against Sportscenter anchor Stan Verrett in a fight. Stan’s binge watched Iron Fist and is so confident in his ability to take the professional ass-kicker, that he can focus his chi into an Iron Fist… or at least he thinks he can. I like crossover like this and they got three videos out of it.
The power of binge watching… and cross promotion.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018