When you have a big parent company like Disney, you can market things in very unique ways. Marvel’s Iron Fist has had a cool promotion going on over with ESPN, pitting UFC’s Connor McGregor against Sportscenter anchor Stan Verrett in a fight. Stan’s binge watched Iron Fist and is so confident in his ability to take the professional ass-kicker, that he can focus his chi into an Iron Fist… or at least he thinks he can. I like crossover like this and they got three videos out of it.
The power of binge watching… and cross promotion.
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018