When you have a big parent company like Disney, you can market things in very unique ways. Marvel’s Iron Fist has had a cool promotion going on over with ESPN, pitting UFC’s Connor McGregor against Sportscenter anchor Stan Verrett in a fight. Stan’s binge watched Iron Fist and is so confident in his ability to take the professional ass-kicker, that he can focus his chi into an Iron Fist… or at least he thinks he can. I like crossover like this and they got three videos out of it.
The power of binge watching… and cross promotion.
- Former NFL QB Vince Young Takes Shots At Jeff Fisher And Ryan Fitzpatrick - June 27, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews: Blood Brothers #1, Greatest Adventure #3 And Hero Killers #2 - June 27, 2017
- Rob Williams Talks Harley Quinn’s Darkness And Suicide Squad - June 27, 2017
- Stephen Amell Wants A More Socially Conscious Green Arrow - June 27, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Composer Ramin Djawadi Talks About Character Themes And Scoring Scenes - June 27, 2017