When you have a big parent company like Disney, you can market things in very unique ways. Marvel’s Iron Fist has had a cool promotion going on over with ESPN, pitting UFC’s Connor McGregor against Sportscenter anchor Stan Verrett in a fight. Stan’s binge watched Iron Fist and is so confident in his ability to take the professional ass-kicker, that he can focus his chi into an Iron Fist… or at least he thinks he can. I like crossover like this and they got three videos out of it.
The power of binge watching… and cross promotion.
- Writer’s Commentary – Kieron Gillen Talks James Bond Service - May 25, 2017
- How To End A Season With A Bang – The Arrow Season Finale - May 25, 2017
- Arrow Season Finale – Live Blog - May 24, 2017
- From No Pants To No Team – Buffalo Bills Cut Offensive Tackle Cyrus Kouandjio - May 24, 2017
- New Lookers Ember Series From Pat Shand/Christian Zanier Leads Boundless’ August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017