You have to feel bad for the character of Alex Danvers (Chyler Leigh) on Supergirl. She lost her father at a young age and repressed herself to focus on taking care of her adopted alien sister. She finally gets to a point in her life where she is starting to figure out who she really is and finds someone she loves, who loves her back… and then all hell breaks loose. Her relationship with Maggie Sawyer (Floriana Lima) started off a bit rocky because of secrets and not opening up to each other. But now they seem to be moving forward and have to deal with the return and betrayal of Jeremiah Danvers (Dean Cain) and Alex will be meeting one of Maggie’s exes soon… but through all of that, the couple is getting closer. Actress Chyler Leigh told EW.com about where the two are headed.
They have a lot to grow together, but they are realizing how serious they are about each other, so I think there’s some things coming up that would take it maybe to the next level.
Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 PM on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018