If you’re like me, you’ve already collided knuckles with one of your friends playing something on the 1-2 Switch list of games. I’ve already done “extreme fistbumping” over Boxing and Wizard, and of course, it makes you lose some points in the process. Now we have this lovely gadget we can purchase!
No, this is not officially licensed by Nintendo, but it damn well should have been. The knuckles attachment was made by an engineer using a plastic form of the ol’ brass knuckles. The 3D print is ingenious as it gives you a slightly better idea of how to hold a Joy-Con for most of the games you’ll be playing. And we’re sure it’ll be nice to have when a Punch Out game is eventually made. If you’d like your own, you can purchase one from the creator for a mere $24. Now, if only they were made into gold for Zelda…
- Sony Online Entertainment Ex-CEO Cites Money For Crossplay Failure - June 20, 2018
- Nintendo Shows New Footage of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - June 20, 2018
- Space Esports and Dead By Daylight Team Up for Inaugural Tournament - June 20, 2018
- Paranautical Activity Comes to Nintendo Switch Next Week - June 20, 2018
- Valve Shuts Down Steam Trading Options in The Netherlands - June 20, 2018