If you’re like me, you’ve already collided knuckles with one of your friends playing something on the 1-2 Switch list of games. I’ve already done “extreme fistbumping” over Boxing and Wizard, and of course, it makes you lose some points in the process. Now we have this lovely gadget we can purchase!
No, this is not officially licensed by Nintendo, but it damn well should have been. The knuckles attachment was made by an engineer using a plastic form of the ol’ brass knuckles. The 3D print is ingenious as it gives you a slightly better idea of how to hold a Joy-Con for most of the games you’ll be playing. And we’re sure it’ll be nice to have when a Punch Out game is eventually made. If you’d like your own, you can purchase one from the creator for a mere $24. Now, if only they were made into gold for Zelda…
- Thronebreaker is Not Coming to the Nintendo Switch - October 23, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 23-29, 2018 - October 23, 2018
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment “Salute Pack” - October 22, 2018
- Oculus Co-Founder Brendan Iribe Departs After Project Cancellation - October 22, 2018
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale - October 22, 2018