If you’re like me, you’ve already collided knuckles with one of your friends playing something on the 1-2 Switch list of games. I’ve already done “extreme fistbumping” over Boxing and Wizard, and of course, it makes you lose some points in the process. Now we have this lovely gadget we can purchase!
No, this is not officially licensed by Nintendo, but it damn well should have been. The knuckles attachment was made by an engineer using a plastic form of the ol’ brass knuckles. The 3D print is ingenious as it gives you a slightly better idea of how to hold a Joy-Con for most of the games you’ll be playing. And we’re sure it’ll be nice to have when a Punch Out game is eventually made. If you’d like your own, you can purchase one from the creator for a mere $24. Now, if only they were made into gold for Zelda…
- Ubisoft Announces Release Date for Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians - March 18, 2018
- ‘A Summer Lesson’ Characters are Coming to Tekken 7 - March 18, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets a New Kingdom of Northymbre Trailer - March 18, 2018
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding More Mechanics to Make You Jason - March 18, 2018
- Pokkén Tournament DX Reveals New DLC Screenshots - March 18, 2018