Champions #6 by Mark Waid, Humberto Ramos and Victor Olazaba, in which the team go up against their political counter-opposites, the Freelancers, has sold through its first printing and Marvel are whipping up another for next month, out on 19th April.
It’s also joined by Man-Thing #1 by R. L. Stine, German Peralta and Daniel Johnson, which also sold out and went to second printing just as rapidly…. not too slow and lumbering after all.
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018
- Top Dog Comics Launches in Augusta, Georgia - October 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? - October 21, 2018