Champions #6 by Mark Waid, Humberto Ramos and Victor Olazaba, in which the team go up against their political counter-opposites, the Freelancers, has sold through its first printing and Marvel are whipping up another for next month, out on 19th April.
It’s also joined by Man-Thing #1 by R. L. Stine, German Peralta and Daniel Johnson, which also sold out and went to second printing just as rapidly…. not too slow and lumbering after all.
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018