Champions #6 by Mark Waid, Humberto Ramos and Victor Olazaba, in which the team go up against their political counter-opposites, the Freelancers, has sold through its first printing and Marvel are whipping up another for next month, out on 19th April.
It’s also joined by Man-Thing #1 by R. L. Stine, German Peralta and Daniel Johnson, which also sold out and went to second printing just as rapidly…. not too slow and lumbering after all.
- Will Batman be Left at the Bat Altar? - May 27, 2018
- A View From Nigeria On Black Panther #1 by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Daniel Acuña - May 27, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 27th May 2018 – From MCM London Comic Con - May 27, 2018
- Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Immortal Hulk, Tony Stark Iron Man All Sell Out First Issues - May 27, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 27th May 2018 – Everyone Loves Josh Middleton - May 27, 2018