Disney Parks is doing a helluva job at teasing at the new Star Wars themed lands. In this video, fans are treated to a mini behind the scenes look at the progress currently happening at Disneyland. It’s only 27 seconds long, but look! AT-ATs! And the Matterhorn is in the background! The new Star Wars expansion is set to open in 2019 in Disneyand.
- Latest Shots Of Disneyland's Star Wars Land Construction
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018
- When the Superhero Shows up After the End of the World: Kamikaze - April 25, 2018
- Meet the Creators Behind the New Harveys Steamboat Willie Line at Disney Springs - April 25, 2018
- CinemaCon 2018: Join Bleeding Cool’s Focus Features Presentation LIVE-BLOG! - April 25, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Fantasia Collection Brings Some Disney Magic to Your Wardrobe - April 25, 2018