Disney Parks is doing a helluva job at teasing at the new Star Wars themed lands. In this video, fans are treated to a mini behind the scenes look at the progress currently happening at Disneyland. It’s only 27 seconds long, but look! AT-ATs! And the Matterhorn is in the background! The new Star Wars expansion is set to open in 2019 in Disneyand.
- Latest Shots Of Disneyland's Star Wars Land Construction
- Disney Tsum Tsum Toys Make A Cute Statement At D23 - July 16, 2017
- D23 Parks And Resorts Panel: We’re Getting A Tron Ride In Magic Kingdom - July 15, 2017
- D23 Parks And Resorts Panel: What’s Coming For Disney World’s 50th Birthday? - July 15, 2017
- D23 Parks And Resorts Panel: Mickey And Minnie’s Runaway Railway, The First Mickey Ride! - July 15, 2017
- Nerd Food: Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar Is The Perfect In-Park Treat! - July 15, 2017