Disney Parks is doing a helluva job at teasing at the new Star Wars themed lands. In this video, fans are treated to a mini behind the scenes look at the progress currently happening at Disneyland. It’s only 27 seconds long, but look! AT-ATs! And the Matterhorn is in the background! The new Star Wars expansion is set to open in 2019 in Disneyand.
- Latest Shots Of Disneyland's Star Wars Land Construction
- My Little Pony Prequel Review: An Engaging Villain Backstory - June 27, 2017
- WWE Raw: Finn Balor And The Hardy Boyz Team Up, But Do They Kick Butt? - June 26, 2017
- Molly Ringwald Filming For Riverdale Season 2 - June 26, 2017
- Nerd Food: Let It Go With Finders Keepers’ New ‘Frozen’ Egg Surprise - June 25, 2017
- Are Disney Parks Planning A Captain America Shield Toss Attraction? - June 25, 2017