Ricardo Medina Jr., who played the Red Wild Force Ranger, Cole Evans, on the 2002 TV series Power Rangers Wild Force, and Deker on the 2011 series Power Rangers Samurai, pled guilty to manslaughter today in the 2015 killing of roommate Josh Sutter. Medina and Sutter were reportedly involved in an argument over Medina’s girlfriend when prosecutors say Medina stabbed Sutter with a sword multiple times. According to a report on E! Online, Medina pled guilty to voluntary manslaughter and admitted to using the sword in the killing, according to theLos Angeles County District Attorney’s Office. Medina originally pled not guilty at an arraignment in October.
In addition to small roles on ER and CSI: Miami, the 38-year-old actor appeared in 64 Power Rangers episodes during his career, as well as voice acting in the video game Power Rangers Super Samurai.
- Ahead of Ultimate Deletion, Matt Hardy Seeks Advice from Giraffe to Defeat Bray Wyatt - March 17, 2018
- Nikki Bella vs Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 35? One Superstar Likes the Idea (and It’s Nikki Bella) - March 17, 2018
- Roman Reigns Defeats Steroid Scandal to Earn Title Shot at WrestleMania - March 17, 2018
- Joe Quesada Draws 3 Versions of Daredevil for Daredevil #600 Retailer Exclusive Variants - March 17, 2018
- Former WWE Superstar Grandmaster Sexay Badly Beaten in Hotel Room Brawl with Chase Stevens - March 17, 2018