Ricardo Medina Jr., who played the Red Wild Force Ranger, Cole Evans, on the 2002 TV series Power Rangers Wild Force, and Deker on the 2011 series Power Rangers Samurai, pled guilty to manslaughter today in the 2015 killing of roommate Josh Sutter. Medina and Sutter were reportedly involved in an argument over Medina’s girlfriend when prosecutors say Medina stabbed Sutter with a sword multiple times. According to a report on E! Online, Medina pled guilty to voluntary manslaughter and admitted to using the sword in the killing, according to theLos Angeles County District Attorney’s Office. Medina originally pled not guilty at an arraignment in October.
In addition to small roles on ER and CSI: Miami, the 38-year-old actor appeared in 64 Power Rangers episodes during his career, as well as voice acting in the video game Power Rangers Super Samurai.
- X-ual Healing: Glob Herman Catfished in Old Man Logan #40 - June 17, 2018
- X-ual Healing: The New Avengers Finally Find a Wolverine in Adamantium Agenda #2 - June 17, 2018
- X-ual Healing: If You Like Violence and Nonstop Banter, You’ll Love Deadpool Assassin #1 - June 17, 2018
- Hulk Hogan Finally Helping Others Learn from His Mistakes - June 16, 2018
- Improbable Previews: The Spectacular Spencer-Man Debuts in Amazing Spider-Man #1 - June 15, 2018