Today’s Harley Quinn #16 by Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti, John Timms and Joseph Michael Linsner. Doesn’t resemble its solicitation in any way, shape or form. It continues the Harley Quinn/Power Girl team-up against an aggressive subterranean alien figure, but also launches a plot for a future issue. By taking a look at the future.
And, yes, there has been a lot of that about. 2017, where the legacy of the Batman is a gladiatorial pit in Gotham City. As duelling participants ready themselves.
And where only one winner walks away. In this case Devani Kage.
With a prize to travel back in time to meet Batman. Could that explain all the wackos Batman ends up fighting, they are all people from the future wanting to meet him? But there is more afoot.
So there we go. And as we now, reading the Five Years Later books every portrayal of the DC Comics future is exactly what ends up happening…
Harley Quinn #16 is published today by DC Comics.
- 26 DC Comics Covers For September: Greg Capullo, Jason Fabok, Bill Sienkiewicz, Bryan Hitch, And More Metal - August 23, 2017
- Christopher MacBride To Adapt Scott Snyder And Jeff Lemire’s ‘A.D.: After Death’ For Sony - August 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar #6 Gives Aric A Brand New Look, But Is It The One We Want? - August 23, 2017
- Today’s Deadpool Channels Marvel’s ‘Star Comics’ To Get Past Its Roughest Scene - August 23, 2017
- Titan Comics Publishing A Comic With A New Doctor, In November 2017 Solicits - August 23, 2017