Today’s Harley Quinn #16 by Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti, John Timms and Joseph Michael Linsner. Doesn’t resemble its solicitation in any way, shape or form. It continues the Harley Quinn/Power Girl team-up against an aggressive subterranean alien figure, but also launches a plot for a future issue. By taking a look at the future.
And, yes, there has been a lot of that about. 2017, where the legacy of the Batman is a gladiatorial pit in Gotham City. As duelling participants ready themselves.
And where only one winner walks away. In this case Devani Kage.
With a prize to travel back in time to meet Batman. Could that explain all the wackos Batman ends up fighting, they are all people from the future wanting to meet him? But there is more afoot.
So there we go. And as we now, reading the Five Years Later books every portrayal of the DC Comics future is exactly what ends up happening…
Harley Quinn #16 is published today by DC Comics.
- Doomsday Clock Get 1st And 2nd Place In November 2017 Charts As DC Sells More Comics But Marvel Makes More Money - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Teases Surprises for Venom’s 30th Anniversary - December 15, 2017
- What Will Fox/Disney Deal Mean for Firefly, Angel, Buffy, Aliens and Predator? - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Challenges Readers to Find Wolverine in the Backs of Certain Comics - December 14, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Solicits for March 2018 – New Arc for American Gods, New Black Hammer, and Hellboy Omnibuses Begin - December 14, 2017