I love horror movie conventions. The Universal Monster Movies hold a very special place in my heart, but I’m also a fan of Japanese horror films and Troma Films (stay tuned for more Troma news with Barzinga soon!).
So it’s no surprise that I try to go to as many horror cons as possible. I went to Monster Mania in Cherry Hill, NJ this past Sunday to get some autographs. I wish I had come for the whole weekend, but what can you do.
Everyone who did come dressed up did an amazing job!
- Smelling Comics, Drinking Beer, Eating Pizza. Barzinga at C2E2!
- Valiant Comics And Valiant Beer! Baringa At The Valiant Beer Release Party!
- Lauren Loves Disney: I Rode ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout’ At Disneyland! - July 26, 2017
- Nerd Food: Mickey Mouse Beignets At Disneyland - July 25, 2017
- Do Disney LuLaRoe Leggings Live Up To The Hype? - July 25, 2017
- Nerd Food: ‘Voltron’ Food Goo Tastes Better Than It Looks - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Putting My Taste Buds On The Line For “Blended Chimichangas” At SDCC - July 22, 2017