On December 26th, eBay user comicmanshipper of Allentown, Pennsylvania sold a copy of Quantum & Woody #1 from 1997 for 99 cents.
More recently, just a week ago, on March 7th, cyborgdolphin32 of Montgomery, Illinois sold Quantum And Woody #1-#21 for $10.50.
I am guessing both are kicking themselves right now.
Less than an hour after the news leaked that the Russo Bros are producing a Quantum & Woody series for Valiant Entertainment, to follow their Avengers movies, there is a run on the original 1997 series by Christopher Priest and MD Bright. After no sales for days, there have suddenly a rush as all cover-priced-or-anywhere-near first issues get snapped up, the highest paying $8. But I get the feeling that once this disseminates, this will go further and wider, especially the painted variant photo cover. Odds are issues from throughout that run would start doing an impersonation of Deadpool any second now.
- Over 80 Exclusive Items From WonderCon 2018, as the Doors Open… - March 23, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Free ‘Marvel Universe Magazine’ for 18th April - March 23, 2018
- Boom Comics of Lawrence, Kansas, Explodes on Facebook - March 23, 2018
- Separated At Birth: Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo’s Batman: Last Knight on Earth and Andrew McLean’s Headlopper? - March 23, 2018
- How Come Five Below Gets Better Deals Than Comic Stores Through Diamond? A Retailer Asks… - March 23, 2018