Though patterns can be observed, observations made, hypotheses garnered, conclusions drawn. Sometimes they are wrong – and Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur has survived many such portents of doom.
But from what we have now, especially from Amazon solicitations, we have a better idea of what is coming – and going.
One sign is a collection with a small amount of issues of the comic, with extra content to help fill it up.
Such as Mosaic Vol 2, indicating it may be cancelled with issue 8 in May.
GEOFFREY THORNE (W) • KHARY RANDOLPH (A/C)
• Mosaic must choose… Does he fight for himself? Or does he become a hero?
• The Brand Corporation has made its move — now what will Mosaic do?
Get cancelled, it seems.
With Jeff Lemire quitting Marvel, could Moon Knight end with #14 in May?
MOON KNIGHT #14
JEFF LEMIRE (W) • GREG SMALLWOOD (A/C)
VARIANT COVER BY TBA
WHAT A LONG, STRANGE TRIP IT’S BEEN…
• Marc’s past, present and future collide!
• An epic throwdown between MARC SPECTOR and KHONSHU!
• Who will survive, and what will be left of them?
- Captain Marvel Gets a Braver & Mightier One Shot in February - November 20, 2018
- Mark Millar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter in Image Comics February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Minor Disaster – A New Legacy Character for Harley Quinn - November 20, 2018
- Aquaman Encourages Kids to Take Comics Into the Bath - November 20, 2018
- New York Bar Sues Image Comics and Forbidden Planet For $2 Million Over Dead Rabbit Trademark - November 20, 2018