It’s PAX East so of course we’ve got a ton of updates for you. This latest comes from Torn Banner Studios, as they’ve put out a cool new gameplay video for Mirage: Arcane Warfare.
This new 10-minute gameplay video features a sneak peek at what players of Mirage: Arcane Warfare’s upcoming closed beta will be able to experience including new magic abilities, reworked character classes and brand new maps Falcon Ridge and Courtyard, alongside the previously-shown Academy.
Starting March 27, 2017, players who pre-order Mirage will be granted instant access to the closed beta, which also launches that day.
Check it out below.
- King’s Knight: Wrath Of The Dark Dragon - September 8, 2017
- Did We Really Need Far Cry 5? - September 8, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins Doesn’t Feel Like An Assassin’s Creed Game - September 8, 2017
- Dishonored 2: Death Of The Outsider At PAX West - September 8, 2017
- The Evil Within 2 Might Just Have Been The Best Game Demo Ever - September 8, 2017