It’s PAX East so of course we’ve got a ton of updates for you. This latest comes from Torn Banner Studios, as they’ve put out a cool new gameplay video for Mirage: Arcane Warfare.
This new 10-minute gameplay video features a sneak peek at what players of Mirage: Arcane Warfare’s upcoming closed beta will be able to experience including new magic abilities, reworked character classes and brand new maps Falcon Ridge and Courtyard, alongside the previously-shown Academy.
Starting March 27, 2017, players who pre-order Mirage will be granted instant access to the closed beta, which also launches that day.
Check it out below.
- Tokyo RPG Factory’s Lost Sphear Has An Official Launch Date - July 25, 2017
- CD Projekt Red Are Hosting A Gwent Tournament At Gamescom - July 25, 2017
- Bluehole Studios And The ESL Are Hosting A PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds Tourney At Gamescom - July 25, 2017
- Dead By Daylight’s Next Killer, The Huntress, Hits PC On Thursday - July 25, 2017
- Destiny 2’s Social Space Will Open Today For One Hour Only - July 23, 2017