It’s PAX East so of course we’ve got a ton of updates for you. This latest comes from Torn Banner Studios, as they’ve put out a cool new gameplay video for Mirage: Arcane Warfare.
This new 10-minute gameplay video features a sneak peek at what players of Mirage: Arcane Warfare’s upcoming closed beta will be able to experience including new magic abilities, reworked character classes and brand new maps Falcon Ridge and Courtyard, alongside the previously-shown Academy.
Starting March 27, 2017, players who pre-order Mirage will be granted instant access to the closed beta, which also launches that day.
Check it out below.
- Monster Hunter World Delves into the Rotten Vale in Latest Trailer - January 15, 2018
- Serial Code for Mythical Pokémon Arceus Included in February Issue of CoroCoro in Japan - January 15, 2018
- PlayStation System Software Update 5.50 is Taking Beta Testers - January 15, 2018
- Square Enix to Reveal More Details on the Secret of Mana Remake in Livestream - January 15, 2018
- EA Teases That Battlefield 1 Apocalypse Spoilers Will Be Coming Soon - January 15, 2018