It’s PAX East so of course we’ve got a ton of updates for you. This latest comes from Torn Banner Studios, as they’ve put out a cool new gameplay video for Mirage: Arcane Warfare.
This new 10-minute gameplay video features a sneak peek at what players of Mirage: Arcane Warfare’s upcoming closed beta will be able to experience including new magic abilities, reworked character classes and brand new maps Falcon Ridge and Courtyard, alongside the previously-shown Academy.
Starting March 27, 2017, players who pre-order Mirage will be granted instant access to the closed beta, which also launches that day.
Check it out below.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 has an Xbox Game Preview Launch Trailer - May 21, 2018
- AretuzaAndyWand Takes Home May 2018 Gwent Open Title - May 21, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Director on the end of Lara Croft’s Origin Story - May 21, 2018
- Tencent Acquires Majority Stake in Path of Exile Dev Grinding Gear - May 21, 2018
- The Elder Scrolls Online Celebrates the Summerset Expansion Launch with a New Trailer - May 21, 2018