It’s PAX East so of course we’ve got a ton of updates for you. This latest comes from Torn Banner Studios, as they’ve put out a cool new gameplay video for Mirage: Arcane Warfare.
This new 10-minute gameplay video features a sneak peek at what players of Mirage: Arcane Warfare’s upcoming closed beta will be able to experience including new magic abilities, reworked character classes and brand new maps Falcon Ridge and Courtyard, alongside the previously-shown Academy.
Starting March 27, 2017, players who pre-order Mirage will be granted instant access to the closed beta, which also launches that day.
Check it out below.
- Symmetry Lets You Look Good While Also Managing Resources - March 25, 2017
- Like Film Noir But Also Video Games? Bruce Might Be The Game For You - March 25, 2017
- Want More Of Thief? You Might Want To Try Seven: The Days Long Gone - March 25, 2017
- Check Out The Post-Apocalyptic World Of Krai Mira Extended Cut - March 25, 2017
- Kabam Talks About The Marvel Contest of Champions Kerfuffle - March 24, 2017