IDW have launched a new Humble Bundle, which is commonplace these days, a way of raising money for good causes and encouraging the sampling
What makes this promotion unusual is, at the $25 level, the inclusion of an exclusive signed print comic Diablo House, a horror comic written by IDW CEO and Publisher Ted Adams, drawn by Santipérez and coloured by Jay Fotos, and debuting not in a comic shop but through Humble Bundle.
Never before available in print or digital, Diablo House makes its debut with this limited Humble Bundle exclusive edition and every copy will come signed by writer/creator, Ted Adams.
Located along the sleepy coastal town of La Jolla, California, Diablo House lets you make your dreams come true – if you dare. Surf bum and Diablo House host, Riley, takes us into his home and shares the stories of the people who let their desire come at the cost of all else.
Featuring a complete story in each issue and inspired by the classic horror comics of the past. For mature readers
It won’t be available elsewhere until June. For mature readers. Here’s a preview… it has a bit of a Sam Kieth vibe…
- So What’s Coming From Mark Millar And Millarworld In 2019 With Netflix? - November 20, 2018
- Full Boom Studios Catalog for February 2019 – With Hotel Dare for April - November 20, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 20th November 2018 – Happy Birthday Mahmud Asrar - November 20, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for February 2019 – Going Young - November 19, 2018
- Will Heroes In Crisis #6 Feature Oculus Rift or Playstation VR? - November 19, 2018