It may have been our mistake, but we were pretty sure that we heard fans clearly chanting “Roman Sucks” during last night’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, as Roman Reigns and The Undertaker stared each other down before looking at the Wrestlemania sign, officially kicking off the program that will end with The Undertaker jobbing to Roman Reigns on the grandest stage of them all. However, in a YouTube video released by WWE today, the chants are far more muted, to the point of being indistinguishable. Surely WWE wouldn’t lower the voice of the crowd just to further the delusion that fans haven’t clearly rejected a push of Reigns, at least in his current incarnation, as the face of WWE. No, in all likelihood, we simply imagined those chants from Chicago last night, and when The Big Dog goes over in Orlando on April 2, the crowd will cheer wildly for their hero.
Or, at least, they will on the YouTube video WWE releases the next day and in all future video packages. Hoooooaaaaahhh!
Check out the video below:
- Terry Goodkind Apologizes to Artist After Trashing Cover to Own Book - February 25, 2018
- Improbable Previews: Archie Comics Are Darker Than We Remember in Archie #29 - February 24, 2018
- Long Beach Mayor Sneaks DC Comics Easter Egg into City’s New Civic Center - February 24, 2018
- Mark Millar Says DC Movies Fail Because the Characters Aren’t “Cinematic” - February 24, 2018
- In New Mini-Comic, Jughead Shows Archie How to Pre-Order Archie #29 Before FOC - February 24, 2018