A new spotlight video from Blizzard showcases the new playable character joining the Nexus. Probius is coming to Heroes of the Storm and where we’ve seen his animated intro and some samples of game play, this new video shows us his abilities in great detail and a bit of his history. Probius is a robot created by the Templar and was part of the attack when the Protoss attempted to take back the planet Aiur. Normally the robots have no independent thought, but this particular probe warped in a pylon, allowing reinforcements to teleport in and save the day. And with that, Blizzard’s MOBA gets a new ranged specialist.
- Exclusive Extended Previews for Agent 47: Birth of the Hitman #3 and Bettie Page #7 - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Dynamite’s Media Tie-In Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 23, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Ralph Dibny Versus the Eco-Friendly, Carb-Counting Bomber - January 23, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Will the Death of [Spoiler] Be One Too Many? - January 23, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: A Spark of Hope Returns to Freeland - January 23, 2018