A new spotlight video from Blizzard showcases the new playable character joining the Nexus. Probius is coming to Heroes of the Storm and where we’ve seen his animated intro and some samples of game play, this new video shows us his abilities in great detail and a bit of his history. Probius is a robot created by the Templar and was part of the attack when the Protoss attempted to take back the planet Aiur. Normally the robots have no independent thought, but this particular probe warped in a pylon, allowing reinforcements to teleport in and save the day. And with that, Blizzard’s MOBA gets a new ranged specialist.
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 22 Recap: The End - May 19, 2018
- HBO Chooses the Cleveland Browns for the New Season of Hard Knocks - May 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting Episode 9, ‘Hope’ - May 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Who is Coville’s Cult Worshiping Now? - May 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 2 Sneak Peeks at Tonight’s Season Finale - May 18, 2018