A new spotlight video from Blizzard showcases the new playable character joining the Nexus. Probius is coming to Heroes of the Storm and where we’ve seen his animated intro and some samples of game play, this new video shows us his abilities in great detail and a bit of his history. Probius is a robot created by the Templar and was part of the attack when the Protoss attempted to take back the planet Aiur. Normally the robots have no independent thought, but this particular probe warped in a pylon, allowing reinforcements to teleport in and save the day. And with that, Blizzard’s MOBA gets a new ranged specialist.
- How Much Is Your Favorite NFL Quarterback Making? Derek Carr Just Got A Raise - June 22, 2017
- Is Blade Coming To Netflix? What Does This Marvel Legends Toy Tell Us? - June 22, 2017
- Will The Real Black Adam Please Stand Up… Please Stand Up - June 22, 2017
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 3 – Hopeful, Musical And Bright - June 22, 2017
- Exclusive Look Inside The Shadow #1 By Si Spurrier And Daniel HDR - June 22, 2017