A new spotlight video from Blizzard showcases the new playable character joining the Nexus. Probius is coming to Heroes of the Storm and where we’ve seen his animated intro and some samples of game play, this new video shows us his abilities in great detail and a bit of his history. Probius is a robot created by the Templar and was part of the attack when the Protoss attempted to take back the planet Aiur. Normally the robots have no independent thought, but this particular probe warped in a pylon, allowing reinforcements to teleport in and save the day. And with that, Blizzard’s MOBA gets a new ranged specialist.
- There’s A Reason The Fight Scenes In Iron Fist Are Getting Panned - March 26, 2017
- Working With Worbla – Tips And Tricks From Cosplay Melee - March 26, 2017
- What If The Marvel Universe Had Social Media? - March 26, 2017
- Into The Woods With Ninjak, His Unlikely Allies And An Enchanted Sword - March 26, 2017
- Marvel Inhumans Logo Released – IMAX Premiere Date Given - March 26, 2017