A new spotlight video from Blizzard showcases the new playable character joining the Nexus. Probius is coming to Heroes of the Storm and where we’ve seen his animated intro and some samples of game play, this new video shows us his abilities in great detail and a bit of his history. Probius is a robot created by the Templar and was part of the attack when the Protoss attempted to take back the planet Aiur. Normally the robots have no independent thought, but this particular probe warped in a pylon, allowing reinforcements to teleport in and save the day. And with that, Blizzard’s MOBA gets a new ranged specialist.
- Writer’s Commentary – Kieron Gillen Talks James Bond Service - May 25, 2017
- How To End A Season With A Bang – The Arrow Season Finale - May 25, 2017
- Arrow Season Finale – Live Blog - May 24, 2017
- From No Pants To No Team – Buffalo Bills Cut Offensive Tackle Cyrus Kouandjio - May 24, 2017
- New Lookers Ember Series From Pat Shand/Christian Zanier Leads Boundless’ August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017