Olly MacNamee writes
Ahead of my early-bird review, the good people at Humanoid have offered us an exclusive preview from the new chapter charting the space epic that is the Metabaron saga, The Metabaron 2: The Techno-Cardinal and the Transhuman
The Metabaron once single-handedly brought the Techno-Techno Empire to its knees. But in the chaos that followed, a new regime within the Techno-Techno civilization has rebuilt by seizing control of the galaxy’s most precious fuel, the Epiphyte. When this tyrannical new force learns that the Metabaron is back and headed towards Marmola, the only known source of Epiphyte, the Empire dispatches its most trusted servant: the notoriously invulnerable and cruel Wilhelm-100, The Techno-Admiral. Can the Metabaron save the universe once more, or has he finally met his match?
Available on March 15th from writer and creator, Alejandro Jodorowsky with Jerry Frissen, with art by Valentin Scéher
And, next Wednesday, March 8th, Humanoid’s will be hosting a Facebook Live event at 10AM PST (6PM UK time) where Valentin Sécher (artist of Metabaron Book 1 and Book 3) will be drawing a page from Book 3, and a lucky viewer will win a signed copy of Metabaron Book 3 by Sécher. You can view it here.
- Image Comics Solicits For February 2018 Sees A New Governor For The Walking Dead - November 21, 2017
- The Morality Of Reading, Writing, And Publishing Doomsday Clock - November 21, 2017
- This Comic Store Is Giving Away Free Pizza With Every Issue Of Doomsday Clock #1 Tonight - November 21, 2017
- The Doomsday Clock #1 Retailer Exclusive Variant You’ll Never See - November 21, 2017
- Marvel Comics Solicits For February 2018: X-Men Is Red, Doctor Strange Has Damnation, And Star Wars Has Been Thrawn - November 21, 2017