Olly MacNamee writes
Ahead of my early-bird review, the good people at Humanoid have offered us an exclusive preview from the new chapter charting the space epic that is the Metabaron saga, The Metabaron 2: The Techno-Cardinal and the Transhuman
The Metabaron once single-handedly brought the Techno-Techno Empire to its knees. But in the chaos that followed, a new regime within the Techno-Techno civilization has rebuilt by seizing control of the galaxy’s most precious fuel, the Epiphyte. When this tyrannical new force learns that the Metabaron is back and headed towards Marmola, the only known source of Epiphyte, the Empire dispatches its most trusted servant: the notoriously invulnerable and cruel Wilhelm-100, The Techno-Admiral. Can the Metabaron save the universe once more, or has he finally met his match?
Available on March 15th from writer and creator, Alejandro Jodorowsky with Jerry Frissen, with art by Valentin Scéher
And, next Wednesday, March 8th, Humanoid’s will be hosting a Facebook Live event at 10AM PST (6PM UK time) where Valentin Sécher (artist of Metabaron Book 1 and Book 3) will be drawing a page from Book 3, and a lucky viewer will win a signed copy of Metabaron Book 3 by Sécher. You can view it here.
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017