We ran a story over the weekend about Charles Soule‘s appearance on the Coast To Coast Comic Con the other day, in which he talked about his characters appearing in the upcoming Inhumans TV show for ABC.
It was picked up in a few places. But some people asked for an exact quote of what Charles Soule exactly said.
Okay then. Talking about stepping off the Inhumans titles after fifty issues
Talking about stepping off the Inhumans titles after fifty issues, he says “I’ll miss them but at the time there’s this new Inhumans show that’s going to be on over the fall. And turns out some of the characters I made are going to be showing up in it. I just found that out yesterday at the show.”
There you go. Nuhumans or not, your call.
- What Happened To Everyone In Love Actually, Revealed With Screencaps - March 24, 2017
- US Senators Want To Know Ike Perlmutter’s Comings And Goings - March 24, 2017
- Peter Kaye’s Car Share Series 2 Debuts At UK Cinemas Next Friday For Comic Relief - March 24, 2017
- A Few Comic Book Exclusives For WonderCon 2017… - March 24, 2017
- San Diego Comic Con To Open A Comics Museum In San Diego, In 2018 - March 24, 2017