We ran a story over the weekend about Charles Soule‘s appearance on the Coast To Coast Comic Con the other day, in which he talked about his characters appearing in the upcoming Inhumans TV show for ABC.
It was picked up in a few places. But some people asked for an exact quote of what Charles Soule exactly said.
Okay then. Talking about stepping off the Inhumans titles after fifty issues
Talking about stepping off the Inhumans titles after fifty issues, he says “I’ll miss them but at the time there’s this new Inhumans show that’s going to be on over the fall. And turns out some of the characters I made are going to be showing up in it. I just found that out yesterday at the show.”
There you go. Nuhumans or not, your call.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017