We ran a story over the weekend about Charles Soule‘s appearance on the Coast To Coast Comic Con the other day, in which he talked about his characters appearing in the upcoming Inhumans TV show for ABC.
It was picked up in a few places. But some people asked for an exact quote of what Charles Soule exactly said.
Okay then. Talking about stepping off the Inhumans titles after fifty issues
Talking about stepping off the Inhumans titles after fifty issues, he says “I’ll miss them but at the time there’s this new Inhumans show that’s going to be on over the fall. And turns out some of the characters I made are going to be showing up in it. I just found that out yesterday at the show.”
There you go. Nuhumans or not, your call.
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018
- Titan Comics to Republish Original Deadline Tank Girl Strips in Colour - January 23, 2018
- A Sneek Peak at McFarlane Toys’s New Stranger Things Ghostbusters Action Figures - January 23, 2018
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018