Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop, Orlando, Florida, writes,
Hey Fandom! We had a smaller week of new comics, probably because there’s five Wednesday’s in March, but a few good titles came out. Action #975’s Superman Reborn Part 2 reveals who this new Clark Kent really is. Was my speculation from the last issue correct? You’ll know after reading it or when I talk about it next week. JLA #2 continues to be a fun book of b and c-listers with Batman. And today is Guy Gardner’s best week ever between Hal and the GLC #16 and Planet of the Apes/GL #2
Over at Marvel Inhumans vs X-Men #6 is a very satisfying end to their rivalry, and a great set up to what’s coming for muntantkind. R.L Stine’s Man-Thing #1 was enjoyable even if it wasn’t giant sized. Steve Rogers Captain America #13 has me ready for Secret Empire. And Boom’s new creator-owned title Grass Kings by Matt Kindt is a treat for his fans (like me, Mind Mgmt forever).
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017