Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop, Orlando, Florida, writes,
Hey Fandom! We had a smaller week of new comics, probably because there’s five Wednesday’s in March, but a few good titles came out. Action #975’s Superman Reborn Part 2 reveals who this new Clark Kent really is. Was my speculation from the last issue correct? You’ll know after reading it or when I talk about it next week. JLA #2 continues to be a fun book of b and c-listers with Batman. And today is Guy Gardner’s best week ever between Hal and the GLC #16 and Planet of the Apes/GL #2
Over at Marvel Inhumans vs X-Men #6 is a very satisfying end to their rivalry, and a great set up to what’s coming for muntantkind. R.L Stine’s Man-Thing #1 was enjoyable even if it wasn’t giant sized. Steve Rogers Captain America #13 has me ready for Secret Empire. And Boom’s new creator-owned title Grass Kings by Matt Kindt is a treat for his fans (like me, Mind Mgmt forever).
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017