When the season kicked off and Nate Heywood and Oliver Queen went to find the legends, Ray Palmer was trapped in 69 million BC. Executive producer Phil Klemmer tells us that Rip Hunter takes control of the Waverider, steals the medallion and forces the ship into a tailspin, crashing back in the time of the dinosaurs. Now the team has to split into two, one going out to retrieve a part to repair the ship while the other group go into Rip’s head, trying to get their old friend and Captain back.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Tuesdays at 9 PM on the CW.
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Switching To The NFC East - July 25, 2017
- ‘The Magicians’ Gets Ready For The Voyage Of The Muntjac - July 25, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews – Pathfinder: Runescars And Project Superpowers: Hero Killers - July 25, 2017
- Comic Book History Of DC Comics’ Morgan Edge - July 25, 2017
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017