When the season kicked off and Nate Heywood and Oliver Queen went to find the legends, Ray Palmer was trapped in 69 million BC. Executive producer Phil Klemmer tells us that Rip Hunter takes control of the Waverider, steals the medallion and forces the ship into a tailspin, crashing back in the time of the dinosaurs. Now the team has to split into two, one going out to retrieve a part to repair the ship while the other group go into Rip’s head, trying to get their old friend and Captain back.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Tuesdays at 9 PM on the CW.
- Guardians Past $100M in International Box Office Opening - April 30, 2017
- Everything Wrong With Fantastic Beasts… - April 30, 2017
- Michael Avon Oeming Draws Thor For Marvel Quickdraw - April 29, 2017
- Where Do Cheryl’s Loyalties Truly Lie On Riverdale? - April 29, 2017
- Tomb Of Baalberith – A New Horror Anthology In The Vein Of EC Horror And Tales Of The Crypt - April 29, 2017