When the season kicked off and Nate Heywood and Oliver Queen went to find the legends, Ray Palmer was trapped in 69 million BC. Executive producer Phil Klemmer tells us that Rip Hunter takes control of the Waverider, steals the medallion and forces the ship into a tailspin, crashing back in the time of the dinosaurs. Now the team has to split into two, one going out to retrieve a part to repair the ship while the other group go into Rip’s head, trying to get their old friend and Captain back.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Tuesdays at 9 PM on the CW.
- Ash Williams Meets Gene Simmons In New KISS/Army Of Darkness From Dynamite - November 21, 2017
- Dent And Berkenkotter Reunite For Myopia: Rise Of The Domes - November 21, 2017
- Declan Shalvey And PJ Holden Are Doing A James Bond: M One-Shot - November 21, 2017
- Marc Andreyko To Write Legenderry: Red Sonja For Dynamite - November 21, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews Of Clash Of Kings #6, The Shadow #4, And James Bond: Solstice - November 21, 2017