When the season kicked off and Nate Heywood and Oliver Queen went to find the legends, Ray Palmer was trapped in 69 million BC. Executive producer Phil Klemmer tells us that Rip Hunter takes control of the Waverider, steals the medallion and forces the ship into a tailspin, crashing back in the time of the dinosaurs. Now the team has to split into two, one going out to retrieve a part to repair the ship while the other group go into Rip’s head, trying to get their old friend and Captain back.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Tuesdays at 9 PM on the CW.
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Hardened Heroes Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Red Sonja: Hyrkania’s Legacy Cooperative Adventure Game Coming in April - January 22, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Marvin ‘Krondon’ Jones III Talks Tobias Whale - January 22, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Women of Dynamite Titles Shipping April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Inhumans Fans Create Petition to Save the Series - January 22, 2018