When the season kicked off and Nate Heywood and Oliver Queen went to find the legends, Ray Palmer was trapped in 69 million BC. Executive producer Phil Klemmer tells us that Rip Hunter takes control of the Waverider, steals the medallion and forces the ship into a tailspin, crashing back in the time of the dinosaurs. Now the team has to split into two, one going out to retrieve a part to repair the ship while the other group go into Rip’s head, trying to get their old friend and Captain back.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Tuesdays at 9 PM on the CW.
- Moonstone Brings The Avenger: Double Feature to Stores This September - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Mysterious Girl and Her Big Mistake - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: What Happened to the Season Finale Big Bad Tease? - May 23, 2018
- Captain Marvelous: Zachary Levi Joins Amazon Studios’ Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - May 23, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Kara and Mon-El Speed Off to Meet [Spoiler] - May 23, 2018