IDW Entertainment has announced that they will be developing Jonathan Kellerman’s best-selling Alex Delaware novels for television. The Alex Delaware series of novels started in 1985 and is the longest running contemporary crime series with over 80 million books in print with every book in the series getting into the Top 10 of the New York Times best-seller list with the most recent, Heartbreak Hotel, rated #1.
The character of Alex Delaware is a forensic psychologist who works with the LAPD to assist in solving murder cases. His partner in crime, Milo Sturgis, is a gay homicide detective. Mainstream critics and the LGBT community have praised the series for creating realistic and developed characters.
According to Jonathan Kellerman, “What sets the Delaware series apart is the meld of page-turning compelling crime stories with authentic psychological insights. The books illuminate the whydunit without sacrificing the whodunit.”
The Delaware series is being developed for a straight-to-series run. IDW Entertainment controls the worldwide rights to this crime procedural. Jonathan Kellerman, David Salzman and Adam Salzman, and Ted Adams and David Ozer from IDW Entertainment, will serve as Executive Producers.
- How Much Is Your Favorite NFL Quarterback Making? Derek Carr Just Got A Raise - June 22, 2017
- Is Blade Coming To Netflix? What Does This Marvel Legends Toy Tell Us? - June 22, 2017
- Will The Real Black Adam Please Stand Up… Please Stand Up - June 22, 2017
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 3 – Hopeful, Musical And Bright - June 22, 2017
- Exclusive Look Inside The Shadow #1 By Si Spurrier And Daniel HDR - June 22, 2017