One of the rogues that has been missing from the Flash has not been cast and will be coming soon. DCComics.Com is reporting that David Dastmalchian has been cast as Abra Kadabra. The villain from the future will be appearing later this season and has a secret that The Flash is desperate to learn.
Kadabra is from the 64th century where he was a stage magician using technology that just about everyone had. So he traveled back to now and impresses audiences, but he is constantly thwarted by the Flash when he commits crimes. The fact he is coming to the Flash goes along with a theory that Savitar is actually an illusion done by Kadabra, making him the true big bad for the season. The theory has some merit, even more now that Kadabra is joining the show.
Dastmalchian will look familiar to DC fans as he’s been playing Dwight Pollard, the man who resurrected Jerome this season on Gotham and was one of the Joker’s thugs in The Dark Knight. Marvel fans will recognize him as Kurt from Ant-Man.
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Switching To The NFC East - July 25, 2017
- ‘The Magicians’ Gets Ready For The Voyage Of The Muntjac - July 25, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews – Pathfinder: Runescars And Project Superpowers: Hero Killers - July 25, 2017
- Comic Book History Of DC Comics’ Morgan Edge - July 25, 2017
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017