One of the rogues that has been missing from the Flash has not been cast and will be coming soon. DCComics.Com is reporting that David Dastmalchian has been cast as Abra Kadabra. The villain from the future will be appearing later this season and has a secret that The Flash is desperate to learn.
Kadabra is from the 64th century where he was a stage magician using technology that just about everyone had. So he traveled back to now and impresses audiences, but he is constantly thwarted by the Flash when he commits crimes. The fact he is coming to the Flash goes along with a theory that Savitar is actually an illusion done by Kadabra, making him the true big bad for the season. The theory has some merit, even more now that Kadabra is joining the show.
Dastmalchian will look familiar to DC fans as he’s been playing Dwight Pollard, the man who resurrected Jerome this season on Gotham and was one of the Joker’s thugs in The Dark Knight. Marvel fans will recognize him as Kurt from Ant-Man.
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Hardened Heroes Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Red Sonja: Hyrkania’s Legacy Cooperative Adventure Game Coming in April - January 22, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Marvin ‘Krondon’ Jones III Talks Tobias Whale - January 22, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Women of Dynamite Titles Shipping April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Inhumans Fans Create Petition to Save the Series - January 22, 2018