One of the rogues that has been missing from the Flash has not been cast and will be coming soon. DCComics.Com is reporting that David Dastmalchian has been cast as Abra Kadabra. The villain from the future will be appearing later this season and has a secret that The Flash is desperate to learn.
Kadabra is from the 64th century where he was a stage magician using technology that just about everyone had. So he traveled back to now and impresses audiences, but he is constantly thwarted by the Flash when he commits crimes. The fact he is coming to the Flash goes along with a theory that Savitar is actually an illusion done by Kadabra, making him the true big bad for the season. The theory has some merit, even more now that Kadabra is joining the show.
Dastmalchian will look familiar to DC fans as he’s been playing Dwight Pollard, the man who resurrected Jerome this season on Gotham and was one of the Joker’s thugs in The Dark Knight. Marvel fans will recognize him as Kurt from Ant-Man.
- Ash Williams Meets Gene Simmons In New KISS/Army Of Darkness From Dynamite - November 21, 2017
- Dent And Berkenkotter Reunite For Myopia: Rise Of The Domes - November 21, 2017
- Declan Shalvey And PJ Holden Are Doing A James Bond: M One-Shot - November 21, 2017
- Marc Andreyko To Write Legenderry: Red Sonja For Dynamite - November 21, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews Of Clash Of Kings #6, The Shadow #4, And James Bond: Solstice - November 21, 2017