Just fresh off their campaign to remove Red Faction II from Germany’s infamous list of entertainment deemed harmful to young people, aka “The Index”, THQ Nordic has announced their PAX East 2017 lineup which includes the seven games above.
As expected, ELEX, Spellforce 3, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Lock’s Quest, and This Is The Police will all be making an appearance. The new announcements are Sine Mora EX and de Blob.
de Blob allows you to ” flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color. Enjoy the 4-player splitscreen multiplayer in eight different modes on different stations.” de Blob will release on Steam for PC on April 27th.
Sine Mora EX on the other hand is an extended edition of the shoot’em up game Sine Mora. “It is a gorgeous shoot’em up that offers a Story Mode which weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge genre fans. We will even bring our own PAX high score-challenge mode to the show. Be prepared, as it is not for the faint of heart.” Sine Mora EX will come to Steam for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 in the summer.
Attendees of PAX East can check out all seven titles at the THQ Nordic and Friends booth #20037. If you’ve got some time and feel like checking out a wide range of titles from the people who gave you Darksiders, you might want to stop by.
- 'This Is The Police' Gets A Nintendo Switch Launch Trailer
- THQ Reveal Their Latest Game Before Gamescon: 'Black Mirror'
- 'AquaNox Deep Descent' Gets New Life From THQ Nordic At E3
- THQ Nordic Has Announced Release Dates For SpellForce 3, ELEX, And Chasers: Nightwar
- Gazillion Entertainment Shuts Down Marvel Heroes - November 15, 2017
- Lineage 2: Revolution Has Launched Worldwide On iOS And Android - November 15, 2017
- The Exorcist: Legion VR Will Launch On November 22nd - November 15, 2017
- Call Of Duty: WWII’s Micro-transaction System Is Delayed Until Next Week - November 15, 2017
- Humble Bundle Will Donate 100% Of Profits From Its Care Package To Hurricane Relief - November 14, 2017