Does anyone remember the 1994 movie The Shadow based on the 1930’s pulp character? The movie was terrible even though Alec Baldwin was playing the titular lead. Well in 1995, Bally still released a pinball machine based on the movie. To be fair the machine isn’t terrible. It’s an innovative game, allowing the player to control a divider in each ramp. The mini-playfield in the upper left hand corner is tricky to get too, but is worth the effort. The game is easy to score high points on. There’s less than 5,000 of these machines around, so if you can find one (and honestly, one seems to always be for sale) expect to pay in the upper $4000’s.
- Lauren Loves Disney: I Rode ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout’ At Disneyland! - July 26, 2017
- Nerd Food: Mickey Mouse Beignets At Disneyland - July 25, 2017
- Do Disney LuLaRoe Leggings Live Up To The Hype? - July 25, 2017
- Nerd Food: ‘Voltron’ Food Goo Tastes Better Than It Looks - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Putting My Taste Buds On The Line For “Blended Chimichangas” At SDCC - July 22, 2017