Does anyone remember the 1994 movie The Shadow based on the 1930’s pulp character? The movie was terrible even though Alec Baldwin was playing the titular lead. Well in 1995, Bally still released a pinball machine based on the movie. To be fair the machine isn’t terrible. It’s an innovative game, allowing the player to control a divider in each ramp. The mini-playfield in the upper left hand corner is tricky to get too, but is worth the effort. The game is easy to score high points on. There’s less than 5,000 of these machines around, so if you can find one (and honestly, one seems to always be for sale) expect to pay in the upper $4000’s.
- Disneyland to Transform Aladdin’s Oasis into The Tropical Hideaway - February 24, 2018
- Disneyland Unveils New Brickwork on Main Street USA - February 24, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom to Hold Several Events for 20th Anniversary - February 24, 2018
- Check out the Progress on Toy Story Land at Shanghai Disneyland! - February 24, 2018
- These Disney Master of Arts Shoes Are Works of Art on Your Feet - February 22, 2018