Does anyone remember the 1994 movie The Shadow based on the 1930’s pulp character? The movie was terrible even though Alec Baldwin was playing the titular lead. Well in 1995, Bally still released a pinball machine based on the movie. To be fair the machine isn’t terrible. It’s an innovative game, allowing the player to control a divider in each ramp. The mini-playfield in the upper left hand corner is tricky to get too, but is worth the effort. The game is easy to score high points on. There’s less than 5,000 of these machines around, so if you can find one (and honestly, one seems to always be for sale) expect to pay in the upper $4000’s.
- These Mickey Ice Cream Bar Ears Are Amazing, and We Need a Pair - June 21, 2018
- Need a Fresh Summer ‘Do? Sass It Up with a Tinkerbell-Style Bun [Tutorial] - June 20, 2018
- I’m Going to My First Ring of Honor Show – Here’s What I’m Looking Forward To - June 20, 2018
- Nerd Food: Celebrate National Candy Month (and Jurassic World) with Jelly Belly - June 20, 2018
- Get Ready for Con Season with Cosplay Gear from ThinkGeek - June 20, 2018