Does anyone remember the 1994 movie The Shadow based on the 1930’s pulp character? The movie was terrible even though Alec Baldwin was playing the titular lead. Well in 1995, Bally still released a pinball machine based on the movie. To be fair the machine isn’t terrible. It’s an innovative game, allowing the player to control a divider in each ramp. The mini-playfield in the upper left hand corner is tricky to get too, but is worth the effort. The game is easy to score high points on. There’s less than 5,000 of these machines around, so if you can find one (and honestly, one seems to always be for sale) expect to pay in the upper $4000’s.
- The Flash Catches Up To Speed With New Teaser Vid And Poster - March 23, 2017
- Dylan Clark Eyed To Join Batman Production Team - March 23, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back At Williams Pinball - March 23, 2017
- I Am The Law: Judge Dredd Pinball - March 21, 2017
- Fanboy Funk: Barzinga At Big Apple Comic Con - March 18, 2017