Cons and cosplay go together like peanut butter and jelly. The cosplay at The Great Lakes Comic Con was my personal favorite thing to see. It was sincerely a family affair with cosplayers at this show! Seeing families come together in a shared hobby is incredible, and proves that cartoons and comics can be a bonding experience for parents and children! The costumes were awesome, but even more so awesome was the enthusiasm each and every person showed with their creation.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018