Cons and cosplay go together like peanut butter and jelly. The cosplay at The Great Lakes Comic Con was my personal favorite thing to see. It was sincerely a family affair with cosplayers at this show! Seeing families come together in a shared hobby is incredible, and proves that cartoons and comics can be a bonding experience for parents and children! The costumes were awesome, but even more so awesome was the enthusiasm each and every person showed with their creation.
- Lauren Loves Disney: I Rode ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout’ At Disneyland! - July 26, 2017
- Nerd Food: Mickey Mouse Beignets At Disneyland - July 25, 2017
- Do Disney LuLaRoe Leggings Live Up To The Hype? - July 25, 2017
- Nerd Food: ‘Voltron’ Food Goo Tastes Better Than It Looks - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Putting My Taste Buds On The Line For “Blended Chimichangas” At SDCC - July 22, 2017