Cons and cosplay go together like peanut butter and jelly. The cosplay at The Great Lakes Comic Con was my personal favorite thing to see. It was sincerely a family affair with cosplayers at this show! Seeing families come together in a shared hobby is incredible, and proves that cartoons and comics can be a bonding experience for parents and children! The costumes were awesome, but even more so awesome was the enthusiasm each and every person showed with their creation.
- Barzinga At Regeneration Who! Exploding Tardis’, Dr. Who, And A Beautiful View! - April 23, 2017
- Marvel Decides Who The Real Fans Are At C2E2 – No Window Bags For Comics Signatures! - April 23, 2017
- Barzinga At Disney World’s Epcot! Let’s Drink Around The World! - April 23, 2017
- Rat Approved Pizza: PizzaRizzo At Disney’s Hollywood Studios! - April 22, 2017
- When Beer And Comics Join Forces At C2E2 - April 22, 2017