Cons and cosplay go together like peanut butter and jelly. The cosplay at The Great Lakes Comic Con was my personal favorite thing to see. It was sincerely a family affair with cosplayers at this show! Seeing families come together in a shared hobby is incredible, and proves that cartoons and comics can be a bonding experience for parents and children! The costumes were awesome, but even more so awesome was the enthusiasm each and every person showed with their creation.
- Cosplay On The Cheap Panel At Balticon 51 - May 26, 2017
- A Busty, Beautiful Redhead! Die Kitty Die: Hollywood Or Bust! #1 - May 26, 2017
- Get Your Superhero On At Disney Springs’ Super Hero Headquarters! - May 26, 2017
- Benicio Del Toro Gives Us A Sneak Peek At Disneyland’s Guardians Ride - May 26, 2017
- All-New Guardians Of The Galaxy #1 Review: But Are They That New? - May 26, 2017