Cons and cosplay go together like peanut butter and jelly. The cosplay at The Great Lakes Comic Con was my personal favorite thing to see. It was sincerely a family affair with cosplayers at this show! Seeing families come together in a shared hobby is incredible, and proves that cartoons and comics can be a bonding experience for parents and children! The costumes were awesome, but even more so awesome was the enthusiasm each and every person showed with their creation.
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018
- Adorable New Orange Bird Merchandise Is Out Just in Time for Spring - March 19, 2018
- Hot Topic’s New Riverdale Eyeshadow Palette is Perfect for a Chock’lit Shoppe Date! - March 19, 2018
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Natty Boh’s Crab Shack Shandy - March 18, 2018