A new partnership is on the horizon as tinyBuild’s CEO Alex Nichiporchik sent out a press release this afternoon about the company’s new partnership with YandereDev.
I’m super excited to announce that we’ve partnered up with YandereDev to co-develop and publish Yandere Simulator, a stealth game about stalking a classmate whom you have a crush on, and taking down any competition that stands in the way. You play as Yandere-chan, a seemingly innocent student studying in a Japanese academy. She has a crush on “Senpai”. He doesn’t know that she exists – and that’s exactly the way she wants it. She won’t confess to him until she’s certain that all of the competition has been eliminated. Imagine Hitman if it was an anime. The game has already made waves in the media, and the devlog channel has 1.4 million subscribers.
Nichiporchik cited that the partnership was in part to the fact that they love the game’s design and that it resembled what they had been doing with Speedrunners. Much like they did with Hello Neighbor, the company will put out a pre-alpha and a Kickstarter to help expand the game’s budget. He finished the note by saying “Also, my wife is a fan of the game so we can’t mess this one up. ” Below is the trailer from YandereDev announcing the partnership.
In other tinyBuild news, they’ve announced a new game Graveyard Keeper, we reviewed Mr. Shifty and Guts & Glory, and Mr. Shifty will be making his way to the Nintendo Switch alongside more than 60 other indie games.
- 'Hello Neighbor' Gets A New Creepy Halloween Trailer
- TinyBuild Announces Its Next Nintendo Switch Title: 'Phantom Trigger'
- Realm Royale Has Taken a Major Dive in Players Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- Another Pokémon GO Datamine Finds Mention of a Fourth Generation - August 17, 2018
- A Hat in Time to Make a Special Announcement on a Livestream Next Week - August 17, 2018
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event - August 17, 2018