The official twitter account for the Street Fighter franchise announced the release date for the Switch installment, Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers. Ultra Street Fighter on the switch will have all the main characters as well as two additional ones: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken.
Players will also get to choose between two graphics settings: original pixel or a more updated graphic style. Oh, and you’ll be able to join up with a friend or a CPU opponent.
— Street Fighter (@StreetFighter) March 1, 2017
The game will also be getting a first person mode attached to it as revealed last month. The mode is called “Way of the Hado” and will give players access to beginner and hard difficulties as well as the game’s endless mode.
It’ll be available 5/26/17 for the Nintendo Switch.
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018