The official twitter account for the Street Fighter franchise announced the release date for the Switch installment, Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers. Ultra Street Fighter on the switch will have all the main characters as well as two additional ones: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken.
Players will also get to choose between two graphics settings: original pixel or a more updated graphic style. Oh, and you’ll be able to join up with a friend or a CPU opponent.
— Street Fighter (@StreetFighter) March 1, 2017
The game will also be getting a first person mode attached to it as revealed last month. The mode is called “Way of the Hado” and will give players access to beginner and hard difficulties as well as the game’s endless mode.
It’ll be available 5/26/17 for the Nintendo Switch.
- Milestone’s Ride 3 has a New Release Date and New Trailer - September 21, 2018
- Diablo Could Be Getting an Animated Netflix Series - September 21, 2018
- Telltale Games: Major Layoffs and Possible Studio Shut Down - September 21, 2018
- Sony to Halt Production on the PS Vita in Japan Next Year - September 20, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Resident Evil 2 Remake Gameplay at TGS - September 20, 2018