The official twitter account for the Street Fighter franchise announced the release date for the Switch installment, Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers. Ultra Street Fighter on the switch will have all the main characters as well as two additional ones: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken.
Players will also get to choose between two graphics settings: original pixel or a more updated graphic style. Oh, and you’ll be able to join up with a friend or a CPU opponent.
— Street Fighter (@StreetFighter) March 1, 2017
The game will also be getting a first person mode attached to it as revealed last month. The mode is called “Way of the Hado” and will give players access to beginner and hard difficulties as well as the game’s endless mode.
It’ll be available 5/26/17 for the Nintendo Switch.
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018
- Elder Dice, Bringing a Bit of Eldritch Horror to All Your Tabletop Games - March 20, 2018
- Halo vs. Larry Niven’s Ringworld — Just How Similar Are They? - March 20, 2018
- Kitty Powers’ Love Life Review: Like The Sims but More Relationship-Focused - March 20, 2018
- Light Tracer Review: A Pretty, Kid-Friendly VR Puzzle Platformer - March 20, 2018