The official twitter account for the Street Fighter franchise announced the release date for the Switch installment, Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers. Ultra Street Fighter on the switch will have all the main characters as well as two additional ones: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken.
Players will also get to choose between two graphics settings: original pixel or a more updated graphic style. Oh, and you’ll be able to join up with a friend or a CPU opponent.
— Street Fighter (@StreetFighter) March 1, 2017
The game will also be getting a first person mode attached to it as revealed last month. The mode is called “Way of the Hado” and will give players access to beginner and hard difficulties as well as the game’s endless mode.
It’ll be available 5/26/17 for the Nintendo Switch.
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018