DC is finally addressing one of the big mysteries from Rebirth… the story behind the Superman and his family. In this DC All Access clip, artist and co-writer Patrick Gleason discusses Superman: Reborn, the new storyline that kicks off this week in Superman. What is Mr. Oz up to? Why is he holding people prisoner? Who is the mysterious Clark Kent? And what’s the mystery behind Superman and his family? And it starts in Superman #18 and we should have the answers by the end of the storyline.
Just personally, the cover for the issue reminds me of the old John Byrne, Man of Steel covers.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018