If you’re one of the people playing Overwatch on PS4 (like I am), then you may have noticed the latest 2.05 patch really screwed up Capture The Flag. The game has become buggy and prone to lag, freezing and crashing, even in high speeds. And don’t get me started on the invisibility bug that has become the stuff of immediate legend in the voice chat and Reddit forums. Well, turns out Blizzard knows about it and the only way to fix it is to remove it altogether.
Jeff Kaplan, the game’s director, went online to address the issue in their forums, saying “CTF is down on PS4 only in the arcade. It’s still available in Custom Game. We are working on a fix right now and hope to have it corrected in the next few days. Apologies.”
It’s really weird that Blizzard would allow the game mode to be filled with so many bugs before they officially put out the patch, but there it is. Right now the game is being taken offline in Arcade mode and is not accessible. Hopefully, the new patch will take care of the issues, and maybe put a little bit of finesse on what already played like a clunky addition to the game. For those of you on PC and XB1 who have no clue what this looks like, enjoy the video below!
Haven’t had your fill of Overwatch yet today? Check out some news from the last few days including speculation on who the new character will be, watch the Overwatch Goldeneye mashup video, or take a look at what we know about Efi Oladele.
- Mobile Game Pigeon Pop Gets Caught Stealing Artwork - February 25, 2018
- Gust Announces Smartphone Release Of Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg - February 24, 2018
- Bandai Namco Releases “The Residence” DLC for Little Nightmares - February 24, 2018
- Spike Chunsoft Will Reveal 4 New Localization Games at GDC 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Xbox Teases Rise of the Tomb Raider Headed to Xbox Game Pass - February 24, 2018