What on Earth does Chris Hardwick do on Sunday nights when The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead are on hiatus? Thanks to AMC, he’s just going to keep talking. The network has announced a new series called Talking with Chris Hardwick that will air when Talking Dead isn’t available. The new series will feature a wide range of guests and topics.
Harwick describes the show as having:
The skin of Talking Dead, the soul of the Nerdist podcast and the guts of a Comic-Con panel. I have loved learning how to do a talk show these last six years on Talking Dead but am eager to expand the format into other areas of pop culture.
The new series will debut April 9th, one week after the season 7 finale of the Walking Dead. Harwick will continue as the host of Comedy Central’s @Midnight.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018