What on Earth does Chris Hardwick do on Sunday nights when The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead are on hiatus? Thanks to AMC, he’s just going to keep talking. The network has announced a new series called Talking with Chris Hardwick that will air when Talking Dead isn’t available. The new series will feature a wide range of guests and topics.
Harwick describes the show as having:
The skin of Talking Dead, the soul of the Nerdist podcast and the guts of a Comic-Con panel. I have loved learning how to do a talk show these last six years on Talking Dead but am eager to expand the format into other areas of pop culture.
The new series will debut April 9th, one week after the season 7 finale of the Walking Dead. Harwick will continue as the host of Comedy Central’s @Midnight.
- Cirque du Soleil Aerialist Dies After Fall During Live Performance - March 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Titles and Synopses for First 3 Episodes - March 18, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: 7 New Images Fuel the Ava Speculation - March 18, 2018
- Black Panther Comes to Late Night – Chadwick Boseman to Host SNL - March 18, 2018
- Will & Grace Revival Gets Season 2 Expansion and Season 3 Renewal - March 18, 2018