What on Earth does Chris Hardwick do on Sunday nights when The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead are on hiatus? Thanks to AMC, he’s just going to keep talking. The network has announced a new series called Talking with Chris Hardwick that will air when Talking Dead isn’t available. The new series will feature a wide range of guests and topics.
Harwick describes the show as having:
The skin of Talking Dead, the soul of the Nerdist podcast and the guts of a Comic-Con panel. I have loved learning how to do a talk show these last six years on Talking Dead but am eager to expand the format into other areas of pop culture.
The new series will debut April 9th, one week after the season 7 finale of the Walking Dead. Harwick will continue as the host of Comedy Central’s @Midnight.
- Mustafa Shakir on How Nyabinghi Music Helped Him Become Bushmaster - June 23, 2018
- Jeph Loeb on the Successful Formula for the Marvel / Netflix Series - June 23, 2018
- Mike Colter on if Luke Cage Could Ever Get a Tattoo - June 23, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 9 Recap: For Pete’s Sake - June 23, 2018
- Cheo Hodari Coker was Nervous at the Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2 Premiere - June 23, 2018