Tomorrow at GDC 2017, Epic Games will be on hand to host their “State Of Unreal” event for event goers. There’s a lot of hush-hush as to what everyone will be talking about at the presentation, but the company released a trailer today showing off the already impressive set of tools that their product can do.
Epic Games sent out information to those attending and only able to watch online.
Epic will be giving several in-depth talks surrounding key advancements in Unreal Engine technology this week, kicking off GDC with their annual “State of Unreal” opening session in Moscone West #3001 on Wednesday, March 1 at 9:30am PT. Those not attending the conference can catch the opening session live online via the Unreal Engine Twitch, Facebook and YouTube channels.
So why go to all the trouble of announcing that you’re holding a presentation at an event without even hinting about what you’ll be discussing? Maybe something really cool is on the horizon for the company. We’ll be watching ourselves, but if you’re attending, you can also buzz by their booth and play with the engine itself with some hands-on demos.
- UnReal Season 3 Delayed Until 2018 Because Of New Greg Berlanti Project
- Epic Games Brings Back The Unreal E3 Awards
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018
- Someone Designed a Nintendo Switch to Look Like a GameCube - August 13, 2018
- Twitch Partners with VIZ Media to Stream JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure - August 13, 2018
- Check Out the Graphical Overhaul Silicon Studio Did for Black Desert Online - August 13, 2018