Finally we’ve got a full list of all the indie titles coming to the Nintendo eShop for the Switch. The list is comprised of over 60 indie games that will be available on the Switch this year alone. Several of those games will be taking advantage of the Switch’s multi game modes (TV mode, Handheld mode, and Tabletop mode.)
Nintendo released a video to detail some of the games coming to the switch in a “Nindies Showcase.”
The games will be available on the Nintendo eShop with a launch day update. After visiting the eShop for the first time on the Switch, players will be able to purchase digital games for the console on Nintendo.com.
Highlights from the showcase include the following:
- Runner 3 from Choice Provisions will launch this fall.
- SteamWorld Dig 2 from Image & Form Games will launch this summer.
- Yooka Laleey from Team 17 and Playtonic Games will be on the Switch shortly after launch.
- Blaster Master Zero from Inti Creates will launch exclusively on both the Switch and the 3DS systems on March 9th.
- Pocket Rumble from Chucklefish Games and Cardboard Robot Games is scheduled to launch as a console exclusive on the Switch in March.
- Flipping Death from Zoink Games will move to the Switch later this year.
- Mr. Shifty from tinyBuild and Team Shifty will make the move to Nintendo in April. You may want to check out our review of it on PC here.
- Wargroove from Chucklefish Games is launching later this year.
- Stardew Valley from Chucklefish Games and ConcernedApe will get a new multiplayer feature that will launch first on the Switch this summer.
- Shakedown Hawaii from vBlank is slated for a release on the Switch in April.
- Graceful Explosion Machine from Vertex Pop will also come to the Switch in April.
- Tumbleseed from aeiowu will launch this spring, no specific date given.
- Overcooked: Special Edition from Team 17 and Ghost Town Games will be giving Switch players the base game and all the DLC later this year.
- The Escapists 2 from Team 17 and Mouldy Toof is coming later this year.
- GoNNER from Raw Fury and Art in Heart will get new content tailor-made for the Switch later this year.
- Kingdom: Two Crowns from Raw Fury and Noio is scheduled to launch later this year as well.
- Dandara from Raw Fury and Long Hat House should launch this summer on the Switch with exclusive features and functionality.
- Yoku’s Island Express Gets a Formal Release Date for May
- Dandara Gets a Release Date and a New Launch Trailer
- Stardew Valley To Get A Switch Update Improving Save Times
- 'Stardew Valley' Gets Approval For Nintendo Switch Release
- 'Stardew Valley' Devs Post Multiplayer Plans And Beta Test Info
- Ghost Town Games Working To Fix 'Overcooked' Issues On Switch
- Bleeding Cool Remembers The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - May 19, 2018
- Unintentionally Helping your Enemies in the Cities: Skylines Board Game - May 19, 2018
- Free League Publishing’s Crusader Kings Does Let You Murder Your Own Kids - May 19, 2018
- Microsoft is Releasing an Adaptive Controller for Xbox One - May 19, 2018
- Rumor: Steam Threatens to Remove Adult Anime-Style Games - May 19, 2018