The universe of Total War: Warhammer is about to get a major upgrade as Creative Assembly releases “Bretonnia” today as a free DLC, which includes “an eighth playable race of chivalric knights and filthy peasants.” It’s the culmination of several DLC releases that have made the game constantly challenging for players, whether they’ve beaten the game or not. The company sent out a press release this morning talking about the latest addition.
“We’re rounding off part one with a bang, not a wimple, and it’s a big thank-you to our players”, said Rob Bartholomew, Brand Director. “The strength of our DLC sales means we can put more into our free content releases. Not only that, we can have faith in upping our content plans for the next two games. We want to make the most incredible fantasy trilogy possible. And with Bretonnia, we’re bringing our time in the Old World to a close. Production on the sequel to TW: Warhammer has been underway for some time already and is now a key focus for the studio. It’s time to travel to new lands and discover new races.”
Along with this DLC, the company is also releasing Total War: WARHAMMER – Old World Edition, a new version of the game that includes the original game, the new “Bretonnia” DLC and an exclusive novella for the story. So right now is a really awesome time to be a Warhammer fan because the company is basically giving away the equivalent of a second and third game’s worth of content totally free.
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Gets A Release Date Before E3
- Final Fantasy XV Has An Update Roadmap Planned Out Through 2019 - February 22, 2018
- EA Play Will Return During E3 2018 To Hollywood - February 22, 2018
- Overwatch Teases Their Next Character In New Tweet - February 22, 2018
- Get A Better Look At Your Potential Doggy Companion Boomer In Far Cry 5 - February 22, 2018
- Bandai Namco Address Patches Coming For Dragon Ball FighterZ - February 22, 2018