Tonight is the second part of the two part Gorilla Grodd storyline on The Flash. Part one took Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Julian Albert and Caitlin Snow to Earth-2 and Gorilla City to save Harrison Wells. The Flash fought Solovar, king of the gorillas, in a gladiatorial battle before escaping. With Solovar’s defeat, Grodd is now in charge and has put the mental whammy on Gypsy to open a portal allowing him and his army to invade Central City. Aaron Helbing, executive producer, catches us up on just how badly outnumber Team Flash is.
If I was Barry… I’d be putting the call out for Team Arrow, Team Supergirl and Team Legends.
Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Terry Dodson Adds Original Art to the Bettie Page Statue Kickstarter - March 16, 2018
- Jake McDorman Joins the Cast of the Murphy Brown Revival - March 16, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Jefferson Finds a Secret He Didn’t Anticipate - March 16, 2018
- Flash Season 4: When Will Barry and Company Be Back? - March 16, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Curtis Gets a Boyfriend and Other News - March 16, 2018