Tonight is the second part of the two part Gorilla Grodd storyline on The Flash. Part one took Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Julian Albert and Caitlin Snow to Earth-2 and Gorilla City to save Harrison Wells. The Flash fought Solovar, king of the gorillas, in a gladiatorial battle before escaping. With Solovar’s defeat, Grodd is now in charge and has put the mental whammy on Gypsy to open a portal allowing him and his army to invade Central City. Aaron Helbing, executive producer, catches us up on just how badly outnumber Team Flash is.
If I was Barry… I’d be putting the call out for Team Arrow, Team Supergirl and Team Legends.
Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 PM on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018