Tonight is the second part of the two part Gorilla Grodd storyline on The Flash. Part one took Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Julian Albert and Caitlin Snow to Earth-2 and Gorilla City to save Harrison Wells. The Flash fought Solovar, king of the gorillas, in a gladiatorial battle before escaping. With Solovar’s defeat, Grodd is now in charge and has put the mental whammy on Gypsy to open a portal allowing him and his army to invade Central City. Aaron Helbing, executive producer, catches us up on just how badly outnumber Team Flash is.
If I was Barry… I’d be putting the call out for Team Arrow, Team Supergirl and Team Legends.
Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Lucifer Season 4 Details and Plans to Hit SDCC Still - June 19, 2018
- Jeremy Jordan Thanks the Fans, Cast and Crew of Supergirl - June 19, 2018
- What the Final Scene of Supergirl Tells Us About Season 4 - June 19, 2018
- Exclusive Extended Previews of Barbarella #7, James Bond: The Body #6 and More - June 19, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Looking at the Huge Changes from the Finale - June 19, 2018